When will I have a baby?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions When will I have a baby?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by LSFerreira.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LSFerreira
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 19
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have posted a similar question before but now my husband and I are considering adoption. Should we give up our two year struggle with fertility and adopt? We are so ready to begin our family and really want to be parents. Please help. Does anyone see babies in our near future and if so, when and are we/should we adopt? Thank you in advance.

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

I would say start the adoption proceedings. Talk to a reputable adoption attorney to get a good agency that will fulfill your specific requests. I don’t see you coping well with an open adoption or the stress associated with the foster/social service system – not knowing from one day to the next if you are going to get the child you have become so attached to. I say go with the old fashioned this is my baby as if he/she came out of me adoption.Their is a small chance you could get pregnant, I see about a 6-% chance ad if it does happen it will be 2 years or more. If you adopt and then you get pregnant wonderful! I think it’s a win-win situation

LSFerreira
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 9
          • Replies: 19
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you so much, Candice. We have always said that we would adopt, regardless of whether or not we had biological children. However, not knowing why I’m having trouble conceiving is something that haunts me. I have been told by many doctors that I should have no trouble getting pregnant, but it’s not happening. I was wondering if you could see/know what the problem is. Four years ago, I was told that someone was really against the idea of me getting pregnant (my husband’s sister instantly came to mind), is that why I’m having difficulty conceiving or is it a medical condition that none of the doctors i’ve seen know about?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.