When will he ask me out?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions When will he ask me out?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by musicalsongbird.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

musicalsongbird
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 23.00

I felt like this guy at church liked me. He gives me hints like saying we could gaze at each other from across the room while we sing a duet. He compliments me,stares when I’m not looking,glances when talking to someone else,looks around sometimes when he talks to me instead of in my eyes, he doesn’t approach me very often..I approach him.I caught him staring another time and he didn’t look away for the longest. I gave him my phone number in a Christmas card. He said (about the staring and not looking away) that he zoned out, didn’t realize he was staring, and that he was so sorry. I said it was okay. He wasn’t looking me in the eyes when he said that…he was looking around. Then he looks at me and asked if I stayed up on New Years. I said yes. He started looking around again and said he was so sorry about the staring. I said it was okay and that it didn’t bother me. He looked down at the floor smiled quickly, looked back up not smiling and said well that’s good. I think he was embarrassed. I’ve seen him staring at me out of the corner of my eye when we were sitting in the choir loft at the end of choir rehearsal. I think he is nervous too. I don’t understand why he isn’t asking me out. When will he make a move?

Miamore11
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 5.00

I feel he is very shy and because where you are the setting makes it that much harder. He will need actions from you that are mostly geared to him asking you out. Hes not the most confident and I don’t get a lot of experience either.

musicalsongbird
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 18
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 23.00

He was sick last Wednesday night. He was at evening church on Sunday. Anyway when I was coming out of the church into the foyer…he was behind me and to my right. I saw him staring from the corner of my eye. His mouth was open and he looked a little red in the face. I turned towards him…smiled and said I hoped he was feeling better. He said yes..a little bit. He said he was in the city where his parents live that morning. I’m guessing he went to church with them. The he asked am I busy? I said not really. I just crochet. He asked what I was making. I told him a blanket. He said what colors? I said red, orange…it is leaves. He said a fall blanket. I said yes. He asked if I was making it for someone else or myself. I said myself. He asked how big was it? I said pretty big. The squares are small…so I crochet the squares and then sew them together. Then he said he had to go to the bathroom. I smiled and told him to have a good week and he turned his head back to look at me with eyebrows raised. He said you too. Is he trying to work up his nerve to ask me out? It seems like it…but he didn’t do it yet. I try to make him feel comfortable. I was also trying to show I’m available but I also don’t just sit around and do nothing. Why was he so interested in the blanket? Is he wanting a blanket? I don’t have much experience either. I am also shy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.