When where and how will I meet my soul mate?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions When where and how will I meet my soul mate?

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shakti71
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi, I would like to know when, where and how will I meet my love soulmate? Can anyone tell me what he may look like?I have started seeing a man who feels right but I am unsure of things due to my separation from a short marriage within the last year. Can someone let me know if they pick up on anything or see anything regarding my question. Thankyou in advanced for all the input 🙂

Acurzz79
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

I see a fairly tall man, at least 6 foot, husky build but not unhealthy. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.

If you have not met him yet, you will within the next 18-24 months. It will be completely random and unexpected how you meet. That is what I am feeling now.

shakti71
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

Hi Acurzz79,
          Thank you for your insight. Today my new boyfriend of 2 weeks ended our relationship because my ex sent him a facebook message. I am guessing he abused him, lied and threatened him. He text me that he was fearful for his son and his safety and did not need this crap in his life at the moment with a crazy ex. I was devastated because I was being punished for my ex’s behaviour. I really like my new boyfriend. However I had, a rough night before it and was on edge. It was like I knew the storm was coming, I had a feeling my ex would do something that would cause a break up. Then I saw his (boyfriends) other side, the very cold way he dealt with the situation. I know when he had issues with his ex I offered support and empathy and that was only 2 days prior to what went down today. So I guess it was not meant to be for a good reason. Did any thing else come through about this man I am to meet? Like how old he may be or do I meet him through music or on holidays.

megamac91
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • New Participant
            Credits: 3.00

I’m a 26 year old woman, not really seeking love but would like some sort of companionship in my life. I don’t have much experience dating and I’ve never had a serious relationship. After trying to date online with no success, and a few failed sort term love affairs I feel lost and incapable of attracting someone special. In need of guidance.

Anonymous
              • New Participant
              Credits: 0.00

Hello I want to know when where and how I will meet my soulmate!! I am currently single and want to know these and get quite restless thinking about it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.