Whats up with my boyfriend

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Whats up with my boyfriend

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Luckystar94.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DejaTheKit
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

So to sum things up with still quite a long explaination him and I were fine for a while now he told me days ago he’d be too busy to text for a while.His name is Kevin and I’m Deja . I love him more than anything. We have a great connection is what I feel. I’ve told him so much. He hasn’t even been saying hi lately. He did technically try to cheat on me once with one of my old friends her name was Nyvee. He told her “it’s like going to a candy shop and you see two candies you like” he told me he was sorry once he had told me what happened. He did say it wouldnt even happen again but now I feel like he’s cheating on me he’s been online a few times not a lot but he doesn’t even really message me anymore. I tried tarot cards to figure out what might be happening they all say it will end with “heart break and/or the end of a relationship or the loss of a person in my life” So my questions are , Is he cheating on me? Is he actually too busy to talk and what is he busy with? Does he love me still? I feel as if he did he would atleast say hi once in a while I’ve seen him online a few times.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 11
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Hi Deja,
        I feel your boyfriend is just scared. He has a lot of fear about being rejected himself, so it feels easier for him (unconsciously) to create situations where he is the one in control whether a relationship ends or not. He does love you and that what’s scares him. Deep down he is worried you will reject him one day. So stepping back his way of trying to control the situation.
        I feel it would be very beneficial for you to ask yourself why you have unconsciously attracted this situation into your life. Where within yourself have you been cheating on you. ie. where are you not being honest with YOU and where are you not following what your heart wants? This may sound a bit harsh Im sorry it’s not meant to be. If you can look within yourself to see this, you will then see why this situation has arisen for you. Then you won’t need to attract it anymore. He does love you so it’s not that. Go within and heal that part of you within yourself that is worried about being rejected, and only then will you enjoy a strong relationship where rejection is not an issue at all. If you do it now, you may save this relationship. I hope this helps. You have more beauty within you than you know. Stop beating up on yourself, you do deserve love and happiness. You are loved now.

Mari123
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 29
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 41.00

I feel that he found someone else or he just wants to be single again. I feel like he just told you that he would be buzy to text you as an excuse not to hurt your feelings.

Luckystar94
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 23
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 29.00

Heya
            Yeah I’m in the same boat trust me when I tell you it’s the worst to have a guy you really like cheat on you. But you know if you really love him and he really loves you, you should sit down with him and talk it out. And even if he did cheat a second time be chill and think it through before you do anything crazy. Tell him to be 100% truthful because honesty is the most important thing in a relationship. Trust me like i said i know what you’re going through and trust me again when I say be calm and don’t get caught up in the heat of the moment when bad things happen. I’m sure it’ll work out between you two though. Best of luck dearie.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.