What’s in Store For Me After An Abusive Relationship?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What’s in Store For Me After An Abusive Relationship?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Annakeyangel
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi, i would love some help please on what to do to help myself recover after a 3 year abusive relationship. My head is quite traumatised by it, i am relatively fearful of most people now, i am depressed and fatigued and struggling to cope with the demands of everyday life and being a single mum. Is there anyone who can see the steps that i have to take to get my life (finally) on track please? I am unable to think of where to next due to the ongoing fatigue in my brain….thanks 🙂

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Now is the time to think of yourself and what you need to do to feel better. Is there a recreational activity that you have been interested in but never had the time to pursue? Once you start to feel in control of your life things will seem easier. It just means learning to be strong for your children and making plans to move ahead. You have already realized that you needed to be out of that relationship. That was the first major step toward your recovery.
        Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.