What's going on.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What's going on.

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Tamison.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Billy
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

OK, here it is. I’m 44 and I’ve never really accomplished anything in my life time. I just sort of exist. I’m relatively healthy. I’ve got some health issues. But I am fairly healthy. My luck is bad. Murphy’s law usually takes effect with me. Nothing really goes right. Others are amazed at how things go wrong. Most of the time it doesn’t bother me. What is , is over a decade there’s been a lot of death, especially with pets. If a 2 year went by without a pet having to be put to sleep it was lucky. Although then it was usually a human dying. I tried to save a abandoned cat, but when I got near he’d take a swipe at me. I tried to coax him on back porch and shut door he’d run out. I feed him trying to help. Then one day he didn’t come. I found out he died, I guess from the cold. 3 weeks ago I had to put my ferret to sleep. In the past year alone I had to put down 2 cats a dog a guiennea pig. Before that even more. This year 3 of my cousins died and a close family friend.My other cousin has cancer and her brother barely survived cancer himself. All of which happened when I started visiting on a regular basis. If I were to list all the non-human and human loved ones that died over the past decade there wouldn’t be enough room.
      Everyone, says there’s nothing wrong with me. But come on something isn’t right. I’m afraid to have anyone around me. Was I born under a bad star? Was I very cruel and unfair in a past life I can’t remember. I wish I had some answers but I have none. Having very limited money doesn’t help. Plus I’m a little distrusting of readings. I’m always thinking they’re just reading body language and asking leading questions. Well if it helps my birth date is: 11/09/1973 a Friday night 6pm or so. I can’t think of anything else to say. I’m probably wasting everyone’s time anyway.

Tamison
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 50
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 42.00

Billy, wish I could help, yet, being a new student to all this psychic sensory training I can at the time only offer a friendly response and to say the irony of life is beyond my own understanding as well. The little I’ve read up on the law of attraction in my own opinion is saying that we attract what we think most about. Meaning, if the death of others including pets what have you, is what bothers us the most, being what we would try to avoid, then we will in turn think about this the most as what we don’t won’t, which attracts more of the same.
        I’ve been working on trying to see the positive aspects of events and not just the negative since starting these classes. Such as If someone close to me passes away, then I tell myself I’m grateful for the time I got to spend with them before their passing. I also try to remember the positive emotions and not just the negative side of passing through life. Doesn’t matter if it was a bad or good encounter or what type lesson life wanted me to learn. Just means I’m human in a physical body with emotions. So I no longer feel the need to control what can’t be controlled, which in this event would be the longevity of life of others and how long I got to spend with them. Make sense ?
        And from your writing, you sound like such a caring person. That you step up and at least try to help even if the circumstances doesn’t end well. So it sounds like your way ahead of me in emotional maturity field of development. Good Job my friend. We need more of you in the world.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.