What’s going on with him? How can I increase my chances to make it work?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What’s going on with him? How can I increase my chances to make it work?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Laurie123.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Laurie123
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

My boyfriend broke up with me in the beginning of April out of the blue. We were so in love and happy and out of nowhere he dumped me. We talked about being together forever and both had known we found “the one”. I’m so confused. I haven’t contacted him since that day. He knows how I feel already so I figured when he’s ready he can reach out. We are going to have to communicate eventually for certain reasons but it’s been a month now and dealing with all the unknowns and questions I have, it can be tough staying strong all the time. He is my love. I’m trying to remain positive and keep my vibration high. Can anyone help me with what he’s feeling and what’s going on with him and what I can do to better my chances of successfully reuniting and maybe even building an even greater love the second time around? What’s my next best move?
      (I can give more details if needed but I figured I’d start with a general idea of the situation)
      Thank you so much. I’m grateful for you all even taking time to read this 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.