What’s ahead?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What’s ahead?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Tamison.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kellycraig828
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

I am just wondering if anyone has insight on my love life. I am in my early 40’s and still can’t seem to meet mr. right what if anything is ahead for me regarding a intimate relationship??

Tamison
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 50
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 42.00

Kelly, it sounds as though you may be at a point in your life when your looking for something with a little more meaning and depth to it than what you’ve been accustomed to. Perhaps a great time to work on your own self while you wait for your next partner. The best relationship we’ll ever have is with ourselves. Such as, ” If you like whom you spend the most time with, and are along with the most, then you’ll never be along “. Others will come and go in our lives, but one thing is certain, you’ll always have to be with yourself. And if your not happy and content with yourself, others will never be able to fill the void.
        We’ve been taught to believe we need people, places and things in our life. Which is all good as it adds spice, a feeling of connection, as well as security. But at the end of the day if your not satisfied with yourself, none of this is going to have much meaning.
        Take this for example, I love my children. Gave them 18 years , well in my oldest child more than 18. He still doesn’t really want to leave the nest, keeps moving back home. My point is that during these years I was more so focused on them. Wasn’t really looking ahead such as what I was doing to better myself during this time. Didn’t think about the future and what I would be doing when my children grew up and moved on with their life. When this happen I was left with the empty nest syndrome. Like I found myself left without the anchor of being defined as a mother, care taker, having to make sure their lives was in order.
        So I wondered through some years of trying to fill this void without understanding what had happen.
        Finding our own self worth and happiness while we wait for the next adventure has given my life a whole new meaning. Hope this helps and wishing you the best.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.