What was my Ex wife Motive?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What was my Ex wife Motive?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by BC32.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BC32
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

My name Bobby Nov 3 1971 my Ex wife Natasha we been together almost 7yrs. We was married for 4 yrs and in a relationship for 2yrs after our divorce. She live in Seattle I live in Atlanta., I flew back and forth for 2yrs. 2018 Feb was going to be the year for me and Natasha to live together again in Seattle. She change her mind 4 days before I supposed to fly. I know she has secrets, I don’t know if she love me, if she ever love me, or Do she misses me are what. She ended everything with me with no explanation May 2018. I don’t know her state of mind , I don’t know if she’s happy because I’m gone. I need 110% truthfulness please this is my second marriage, I really applied some discipline in this marriage. I wasn’t perfect in my action but I didn’t stepout I was faithful. Please tell me the good & bad no matter what , I need closure . Only the truth will give me that, I still live Ga and Natasha in Seattle. I last spoke with her or heard from her in May 2018. Haven’t heard her voice in months.. I know Natasha had a bad experiences when she was a child, missing her father ,I know she was very abuse in a relationships. I know she has different personalities when she drinks. Please help me know what’s going on in her mind , what’s her plans.. Here’s a pic of me & Natasha 3 yrs ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.