What the heck happened?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What the heck happened?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by 7777.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

docsgirl2615
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

I have been in a relationship for 7 1/2 years. There have been major obstacles. We are Twin Flames. He is the runner. He lives with someone else. He has always said that in the end, it is he and I who will be married. Right now, there is Angelic Intervention going on. He has lost his way and has strayed very far from his Divine Path. The intervention was to fix him and return him to the Light. He has six dark entity attachments. Last night, out of the blue, he told me he is seeing someone who is willing to perform a sexual fantasy for him that I am not interested in doing. His entire demeanor and behavior has changed. He said, “I have learned there are decent married and single women who will do this discreetly for me.” It felt like being punched in the stomach and having my heart shredded into a million pieces all at the same time. These are NOT “decent” women! He is now giving these “decent” women ALL of his time and attention. And it sickens me. This has become the sole focus of his life. I have ended the relationship because there is no way this man will ever touch me again because of the disgusting things he is doing with these “decent” women. I am in shock, sickened, and dazed because I never saw this coming. I had been told that my happily ever after with him was coming in February. I had also been given a date of February 20. There can be no happily ever after now. I need to know how and why this happened, or if it is even true. If it is happening, what information can you provide about it? I need the truth about all of it. My life has been destroyed on the cusp of my dreams coming true. Please help me understand this and help me to know my next steps in my life. I’m devastated. I’m lost. I don’t know what to do. Please help me.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I just focused on him intensely just to make sure that what is obvious about him in your statement isn’t all there is. I’m sorry to report that there isn’t much depth to this guy. He is good at wooing and playing the romance game but is quite the narcissist. He fills his need for attention by creating dramatic situations and sucking energy from other people that are willing to participate.

Narcissism is a term that stems from Greek mythology. When Narcissus first saw his reflection in the water he was instantly in love with himself. It is also a term often used in psychology for people like the man you are asking about. It is considered a mental ailment. Unfortunately, narcissists are arrogant and do not acknowledge their is anything wrong with them. They can be cruel in their actions and leave a trail of damaged people in their wake; and they are not concerned about them as they move on to the next victim that will feed their fancies and their egos. Your man fits the bill to a “T”

This man specifically…as I focus more, my intuitive sense tells me that he was bored and wanted new drama. When I focus on you, I see a dreamer. There is nothing wrong with being a dreamer. At times, you dream to the point of not being grounded enough in reality. You see only what you want to see even when red flags and impropriety are obvious to everyone else.

To answer your question, that is what happened. My advice to you if you are interested: become more mindful of reality. Dream but stay grounded. Easy to say, I know. I would further recommend some type of spiritual training or metaphysical training.

Stay away from psychic scams that will prey on your sadness and vulnerability, that will state he is your soulmate, twin flame, etc; that promise a reunification through love spells, aura cleansing, candles, curse removals (curses caused by jealousy, illness, diseased money that they will bless), magic , meditation, etc. This is all untrue and will cost you a lot of money. You will be sadder, have less money, and will have received zero help.

The only way out of this mess and future messes is for you to do the work on yourself.The right training will set you free from having a similar situation in the future. The right training will embrace and utilize the beautiful dreamer in you and harness the special gifts you possess to create a healthy happy life. Remember all the most successful people in history and of today were dreamers that fought against all odds. I answer many psychic inquiries. I rarely recommend the Life Mastery Program. Why don’t you look at LifeLeap’s Life Mastery Program. Your situation is definitely not hopeless but you do have serious challenges ahead. The link to the training is http://www.lifeleap.org/mastery

Feel free to keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.

Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 1.00

Hi I was in the elevator and was riding it with a stranger and when I saw him my heart fell to my feet. Time stood still for a moment who is this guy what happened?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.