what should i do?? i love him deeply.. but he said it was one sided love !!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions what should i do?? i love him deeply.. but he said it was one sided love !!

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Moe89.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

i met this person 3 months ago, and i am completely, deeply in love with him. we have done everything together in these 3 months, we cooked, shopped, bath and did everthing together. but all of a sudden, he told me that he has a gf from last 6 years and it was just a lust from his side and its a one sided love. he asked me to move on but i am devastated now. m trying my best to move on but inside me m completely broke and i just want him back. what should i do?? please save me from his hurt that m facing emotionally.. i want peace..

dan196973
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 15
        • Replies: 32
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 2.00

hello my name is daniel im not psychic but i no wat ur going through i have been in the same situation twice i no its hard but time heals all wounds sohang in there itl gt better hope i helped you

Moe89
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 5
          • New Participant
          Credits: 11.00

Hello, I feel that you should definatly move on. It hurts but I don’t recommend wasting energy trying to make him love you/be with you. He wasn’t honest with you from the start and after the “fun” is over, he decides to tell you about the gf. That isn’t right and you don’t deserve to be treated like that. It is possible to move on if you allow yourself to.

It’s okay to remember the good times; but move forward and know that there are men that you can enjoy life with and be 100 percent available to you and only you.

Best of luck and may your broken heart be healed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.