What should I do about my friend who I am in love with?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What should I do about my friend who I am in love with?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by goldagreier.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LARAEZ1
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

I have a very close friend that I am in love with and believe that he may be my soulmate. Although he says that he doesn’t feel the same way, my intuition tells me otherwise. I love our connection but I don’t know how much I can take being just friends. I don’t know what to do!!

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I get a sense he is attracted, but want let himself move forward. I sense it’s because of insecurities, such as how his friends and family will react. I’m psychically getting that he gives ownership over to other people way to much. Could happen, but he might have to work through this first. Now is a good time for you to focus on finances. I see continued struggle if you aren’t careful. Also, be careful about the soulmate thing. There are thousands of people out there you could be happy with, not just one.

goldagreier
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 58
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 74.00

As I focus on the situation I get a very strong sense that the best way to increase the odds of getting out of the friend zone and staying out is to signicantly distance yourself for a while. I’m not suggesting you leave in an emotional huff or a pout. Don’t say anything. Reierating your feelings will only push him away even more. Don’t be rude either. As I focus in on you I see many voids. I see you should pursue more hobbies and social opportunities that give you a life that doesn’t involve him. Become elusive and appealing. Distance will give him the opportunity for him to think. Crowding him or always being there will not. Give him a polite opportunity to experience life without your presence so that he can make an informed decision. Meanwhile you can do the same before you appear obsessed and needy which is never attractive.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.