What is True?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What is True?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by RonJCol.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

neilbsmith78
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

I’m in emotional agony… My wife (who I love with all my heart) had an affair just over a year ago. We sperated for a time and are now together again. I have suspicions that she is still connected to him. I want to be with her yet I do NOT want to place myself in the same position I was in before. I need to know the truth.

RonJCol
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 7.00

I can understand the emotional agony. If you are back with you, I would assume you still love her, but sounds like you have not fully forgiven her yet. That would explain the insecurity. Sitting her down and communicating your feelings would probably be a good method. This will let her know your position and also let her make some choices “if” this other guy is still around. Trust can be gained through reassurance, but as you progress… try not to treat her differently or assume she’s always cheating. In other words, just love her the best you can.

Personal thought, if she had an affair and you two separated.. that other guy was still probably around. If he was that special, she wouldn’t be with you right now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.