What is the right way for me to obtain 30K $ by calendar summer 2018?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What is the right way for me to obtain 30K $ by calendar summer 2018?

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Please gelp me out if you can… I don’t havd my own money, am unemployed and I don’t know what else to do, aside from praying, to prosper finally somehow. I need and want changes in my life asap, but I need mobey to do even slightest changes. I got settled for 30 000 (5-/+), we shall see, as a sum that can bring me somewhere. It is STILL only a beginning and it is therefore super important this happens!!! If you can help me out it will be appreciated!!! I can be grateful like, in longterm! I don’t live in the US, so I think I probably have somewhat less opportunities than some of you might? have, but still. So, if you have this gift developed already…. please help me out here.
      What do you see intuitively that is THE way I should focus on and if anyhow possible that there are not involved people that I don’t like, in it? I have some vague ideas that involve praying, (and I do pray, afformations…) but I sometimes feel as of my prayers is too vague like “supernatural solution”. Yes, but earlier in my life I could even be specific and get what I want. Is it ANYHOW (but ethically) possible for me to get where I want to be/go THIS YEAR 2018?
      Please please somebody that can see things, give me insights, I am nowhere and very tense about it; a true concrete steps is what I need! My energy is maybe too low and maybe my faith needs to get stronger but whatever there is, maybe with the right path I get there even with being like it is.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 0.00

Sorry for all the typos, it testifies how tense I am.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE; shall anyone reply to me. ♡

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.