What is my life path. What did I contract to do in the Akashic record?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What is my life path. What did I contract to do in the Akashic record?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by goldagreier.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

raj17201
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I cannot communicate with my Angels or Guides. I have no idea what I contracted to do before incarnating. My life is a mess and I need help.
      I have done Angel card readings and they basically tell me that since I am allowing them to help me, they are. It seems so ambiguous.
      I need a good intuitive that can access my akashic record and help me find the path I should be on. All I get is that “I am doing exactly what I should be doing in this moment.” I am not materialistic, but will soon lose everything. I want to be a Spiritual Healer, but I don’t know if that’s what I contracted to do…can anyone help?

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

In my experiences, I have found Akashic approach to be limiting. I would recommend you sign up for the Life Mastery Program that LifeLeap has to offer. Just a reading will not help you. You are the kind of person who needs to be able to heal yourself and solve you own problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.