What Is Going on With Me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What Is Going on With Me?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jiji
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have been going through some tough times… Since about 11 or so years ago.. I have been struggling with doors that have been opened.. (i am talking in a spiritual sense).. I was kind of confused about it at first.. And had made mistakes because of my confusion and not entire understanding… It stresses me out and i fear that it is starting to take its toll on me.. There is so much pressure on my mind that it is literally pretty immobilizing.. I have been trying to block them out with no avail.. I thought i was going crazy so i saw a psychiatrist and tried to medicate them away… To no avail.. I keep thinking maybe i just need to take the meds for a longer period or higher doses.. But nothing seems to help my case.. I still feel pretty crazy and pretty scrambled.. I tend not to believe in what i can’t see or what others cant see.. If others cant see it.. Surely i am crazy right? I am typically a logical and very rational person.. And according to the logic i was thought or lead to believe in.. I am a tad on the nutsy side.. I was told before that i had gifts and really good ones and that i had to learn to except them.. So here i am tired of fighting and still scared to death of what is actually haunting me or what is going on with my mind.. Ready to try and accept this thing.. However fear and confidence i believe are my biggest enemy at this point.. I need some advice from someone who can actually look in to my problem and possibly give me some insight as to what i should be doing or could try to do to get things unscrambled and flowing correctly.. I need a mentor of sorts.. But it is hard to find someone that is on the same or higher level than me.. Or at least at a level where they can actually see whats going on anyway.. At this point.. I am confused, scared, insecure, nervous, and creeped out.. Please help if you think you can thanks..

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Jiji,
        have you tried meditation? Please don’t be afraid of what you don’t understand at this point. The only thing that can harm you is fear itself. Learning to accept your “gift” is to understand that you might see things that others can’t, or you might see a vision of something before it actually happens. Just know that it can happen from time to time and you aren’t crazy! It might help if you would have a reading from an experienced psychic. People who have the “gift” have to learn how and when to tune out from things around them and when it is appropriate to tune back in again. So please keep us posted on how you are doing– best wishes,

Jiji
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Problem is that i am on my own here.. I have not the funds to pay for a decent psychic.. As everyone only believes in helping ppl if money is involved.. I tried talking to one this morning and i think she did not know a whole lot as the cards for her did not pertain to me at all really.. Except for a couple that i could recognize.. Her suggestion is to talk to a spiritualist to cleanse me since i do not know how to do anything really.. I tried looking them up.. They are too much money.. I am too poor to pay for services.. And it kills me that i may have to live in confusion because ppl need money to help others no matter what.. I cant afford to get others to help me so i am kind of on my own.. I fear meditation because i fear to be completely open again like i was in the past.. Which makes me uncomfortable.. I need a really gifted individual that will take a charity case.. And so far i have not found one.. Someone is bound to be drawn to me one of these days.. Or well at least i hope so.. I tried looking in to getting something that is suppose to turn all negative energies in to positive ones.. But they are expensive as well.. >.> cant no one get help in this world without someone thinking they need to bank on it? I am in what i think is a crisis.. But it doesn’t matter.. Ppl could help but they wont.. Or don’t because i cant pay them.. Its total bs.. And them people are still attached too much to their material world.. Most don’t want to help they want to make money.. I need someone to take a charity case..

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

There are some psychics who aren’t terribly expensive. Most need to charge a fee because they have to make a living. Helping people is their life’s work and they have to be able to make enough money to pay their own bills. There may be people out there who will offer to help you for free, but they may lack the necessary skills to do so. So if someone isn’t asking for an enormous amount of money and they have good credentials, that might be a good option. It might be a good idea to look for recommendations and review comments made by others when you are looking to consult a professional. Best wishes,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.