What does the other world want me to know?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What does the other world want me to know?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Ennochio.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alexakirk
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

What does the spiritual world want me to know?

Ennochio
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        Credits: 9.00

i saw an open window with a breeze like energy swooping in which i interpreted to be an opportunity coming your way and it was curled upwards so i believe it will be up lifting or beneficial to you somehow and then i also seen a little cardboard box on a desk sitting in front of the window and inside the box was a glowing lightbulb that magically jumped into the middle of the air about 3 feet above the box in mid air just radiating with light in mid air so i assume it will be a bright opportunity or a enlightening surprise or maybe even something you receive in the mail that is news of an opportunity that could bring you up in some way and either enlighten you or make you happy like lights up your mood sort of magically, or maybe an opportunity where you will be able to do this for others and it will benefit both you and people enlightening others and also being enlightened. The first thing i saw beforethat though was a stick type figure wearing a read sorta button up top but it was tied in the middle like a belly shirt that people use to do with t-shirts and such in like the 80’s i think.. And what stuck out alot was the color of the shirt being red so red like blood red and it was enough to draw my attention to it as if it was significant for some reason and so looking further into that i was picking up that it meant red like a stop sign… like stop doing something to your chest that your doing- like i dontknow if your on a diet of some sort but i am getting the sense that whatever it is that it could be harming you somehow, i feel like the tied shirt at the belly open is significant that you are doing something to tighten or compress your stomach, maybe a diet or weights or a workout thing, whatever it is i feel like it is time to stop doing that. If your not eating or something to stay fit, you should stop that practice immediately and eat again. I Maybe off in my interpretation so perhaps you can think of another reason or interpretation that relates to the things i was describing better for you if at all. I hope that helps. Your honest feedback about this will be of great value to me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.