What do you see??

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What do you see??

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ms_Cosmo
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 30
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 61.99

Good morning!
      I’m wondering what the future of my current relationship may hold. Does anyone see marriage or children?
      Thanks in advance for your time&insight! I appreciate it!

Ms_Cosmo
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        • Topic Author

Also,an approximate length of time until he’s able to come home to stay. For us to have the opportunity to work on strengthening our communication skills,daily relationship together,commitment to each other&our family. ♡

Ms_Cosmo
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Good morning!
          I’m wondering what the future of my current relationship may hold. Does anyone see marriage or children?
          Also,an approximate length of time until he’s able to come home to stay. For us to have the opportunity to work on strengthening our communication skills,daily relationship together,commitment to each other&our family. ♡
          Thanks in advance for your time and assistance! I Greatly appreciate your insight! ♡

jillyce17
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 31
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 60.01

Hi Ms Cosmo!
            I’m still new at this and so if I sound completely full of it, I probably am, haha.
            When I focused on you and your question, I felt like your essence is very free and bright. Everyone’s is to some degree, but especially you. That may or may not be how you feel in the now. But I felt like when it comes to the choices you make and the people you let in: if it makes you feel this way, you’re on the right track, because you’re honing in to your true nature. I feel like that is more the deciding factor than IF you will get married and have children with this person.
            Timeline felt like 4-ish months?

MelindaR
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 3
              • Replies: 163
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 337.01

I get a vision of a man that has fallen. He is on the ground and is injured. He needs the assistance of a good Samaritan to get back up.
              To translate these images to a reading, it seems you are carrying this relationship. You put more in to it than he does. He is interested in a long-term relationship with you, and perhaps marriage and a family. While I don’t feel a strong energy for marriage, it does feel at least in the 80% range.
              Your energy feels ready for marriage. He continues to be hesitant. I hear a time line of at least 6 months.

In love, Melinda

Ms_Cosmo
              Basic Member
                • United States
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

Thank you both for your insight on my inquiry. They are both beneficial.
                Jillyce17-I am definitely a bright & free spirited person. I have changed significantly over the past few years especially&am working constantly to remain positive moving forward,for my family&I. It takes time,to reprogram&remain positive with my thoughts@times,but I’m able to succsussfully do so.
                MelindaR.-Your vision is correct,he has fallen&I attempt to be optimistic&helpful to him,he is currently limited on what he’s able to do,but I agree,I feel like I’m putting in more effort than he is@times.
                I too believe he’s interested in a long term relationship&family with me&he’s reluctant, due to his personal past experiences,which I understand,but isn’t an excuse that I’m willing to continue putting100%into,indefinitely,if he’s not willing to put100%into our relationship,as well.
                I’m staying Optimistic in regards to the time,in hopes that we will finally have the ability&opportunity to be together in around5months@the most.

Thank you very much for your time&insight! I Really Do Appreciate it Greatly!
                Sending Blessings&Love!
                ?~Michalene

MelindaR
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Topics: 3
                  • Replies: 163
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★
                  Credits: 337.01

Namaste (the god in me sees the god in you): Let’s check on the energy of the relationship in six months. I like your positive energy and life force. You have the right attitude.

All my love, Melinda

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.