What do you all think of him?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What do you all think of him?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by laura138.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

laura138
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 13
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi, I’ve posted here before, my name is Laura 02/07/82 and I have been seeing a guy name Mike 07/10/79, for the past 3 weeks or so. He seems to really adore me and I find it a little overwhelming but have become more and more interested in him. I wanted to know if anyone sees a future for the two of us?

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

I do see a future but the challenges I see are as follows. Once the “honeymoon” stage of the relationship ends, it will be very abrupt and you will find him to be very practical, almost cold. You may sometimes doubt his feelings once this has taken place. He is looking for someone permanent, though he may be doing some shopping, he sees you right now as good long term prospect. You two have a very good chance but keep your feet on the ground and take your time before deciding on anything exclusive or long term. I’m not saying he will be unfaithful but his biggest challenge will be loyalty. When I say loyalty, I’m not necessarily referring to fidelity with other potential lovers. Loyalty can mean if he’s upset with you, he will talk openly to friends or family about disagreements. You will have very little privacy. If he thinks you are in the wrong, he will not always stick up for you. It doesn’t mean he won’t stand by you.

Your challenges aside from him are your trust issues and you are slow to forgive and even slower to forget. Read books and and study specific meditations to rid yourself of that burden. People that love you are human and they will let you down from time to time in big and small ways. To properly cultivate those relationships, you must incorporate forgiveness into your character, This advice applies to all people but you will find this especially challenging.

You will have a lot of fun and passion together but just have a thick skin. This is what I get when i focus in on him and you two as a couple. If you have any additional questions, please submit.

laura138
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 13
          • Replies: 18
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you for your input. Last weekend he- Mike – decided he needed a few days to think but didn’t communicate that to me, instead he didn’t call me for 2-3 days. I realized when that happened and other things bothered me, yet the thought of talking them through was too stressful to deal with, that I’m not ready for a full blown relationship. I know I have trust issues and I have worked on them but need to work on them more… I’m wondering if you think I should continue to see Mike on a casual basis or not see him at all? I really like him but it bothers me that he has bad manners, for instance, he failed to introduce my dad and I to two of his friends while we all sat within close proximity to each other for a good 15-20 minutes. Thank you for any insight you can offer and thank you for the insight you have already provided.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.