Unsure Where My Future Will Take Me In The Future

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Unsure Where My Future Will Take Me In The Future

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Luckystar94.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

GloriousGigi
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hello everyone! My name is Gigi and I’m new to this community. I hope to learn a lot about myself through this site, gain knowledge and share the knowledge with others. However, there are though weighing heavily with me. Almost like a burden. I just have general questions.

Education: Am I on the right education track that would help my develop my career?

Career: How soon will I get a job in the beauty industry?

Relationship: will the current relationship I’m in will end in marriage?

Mental health: will my mental illness continue to affect my career, education, and relationship? Will I ever get better?

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope to get a response from some lovely members of the community.

Luckystar94
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 29.00

Hello,
        Not a psychic but, I feel that you should follow your heart and passion, do what you feel is right. Everything usually falls in place when you do trust me. And don’t let anything stop you whether it be mental illness or whatever. Whether you believe you CAN or you CAN’T you are both right. So believe. Good luck don’t give up the good fight!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.