Unsure of Where This Is Heading

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Unsure of Where This Is Heading

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Annie56.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Annie56
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I met him on a dating site we chatted for a few weeks, then he asked me if he could take me for lunch for my b’day which was coming up..we had a nice time and hit it off well..and he asked if he could see me again and i said yes.we had a couple of lunch dates…we went to a concert on ..then xmas dinner and show at a local club. Our conversations just flowed, he was very talkative, we found we had a lot in common. He told me of his 2 broken marriages.
      Everything seemed to be going well…..one day he cooked lunch …..he was talking about taking some trips together …..and going to a stage show with him..he had gone out back for a smoke..then asked if he could use the shower as it was a humid day….after he got out he decided to go home……he called me a few times about trivial stuff that afternoon..then early in the evening he called me again and said “there is something i need to tell you i have an ex i haven’t told you about and she called me last night and although i love you i am in love with her and there is a chance we my get back together.. I’m sorry i thought i was ready for a r/ship, but i am not and have hurt you in the process”….him again while he was out smoking….
      I couldn’t talk…i was dumbfounded…..

I sent a text to an ex boyfriend who is still a friend saying “i really need someone to talk to may i ring you?” he replied “yes” straight away…..of course i got the lecture of “told you he was moving too fast etc etc” my friend invited me to come camping for a week.
      During the time away i had to 4 texts, a couple of missed calls and an email from the guy….
      One text said “i miss you” my friend saw the look on my face and he said “whats up?” so i told him..he said “let it go”
      next day my friend said “what’s wrong ,u are too quiet”…told him “i am confused by the i miss u text”…he said “let it go u will never be able to trust him and that is not a good start…and u don’t need any crap” i said “what if he is the real deal”..he said “he isn’t”
      the guy rang me nye and said there is a chance he will never get back with the ex…he still wanted to be friends with me and cold we meet up to have a chat…my friend said “no, no friends, no meeting” ( also felt my friend was jealous and not happy with the contact) …..against his advice we had a meeting,we talked for about 3 hours…he said if “she” turned up he would leave me in a heartbeat. We enjoy each others company so we will hang out and go to shows etc together as we both would like a companion to do those things with….he said we cant help whom we love.
      Neither of us want to move in together and we both like to have our space…we both know it could end at any time..he said if i find someone he would wish me luck and let me go.
      ……the confusing thing is he told me i am getting under his skin..he isnt sure if he likes it and feels he is falling for me. He has been away for a week and i havent missed him…….thoughts??advice??

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Please let us know what specific questions you have about this situation, as this is a complex deal.

Annie56
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I would like to know what the deal is with the gemini…i know where i stand with the sag….the gem sends out lots of mixed messages sometimes i feel he wants to be with me..then he backs off.

Annie56
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

@annie56 wrote:

i would like to know what the deal is with the gemini…i know where i stand with the sag….the gem sends out lots of mixed messages sometimes i feel he wants to be with me..then he backs off.

the gemini is the ex b/f i called

Annie56
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Confused this with my other thread..sorry.
              The guy in this has told me where i stand..he has said that if i find someone he will wish me well and let me go…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.