Twin Flame

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by mayabadie.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mayabadie
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

Hi you all,

in April I made contact with the man whom is supposed to be my twin flame. A psychic has confirmed twice that he is indeed just that. I don’t know if many of you believe in such a thing. Anyway so I think I hurt him and now he is making me pay. I don’t think he sees me in a very positive light. The psychic did a reading on me over the phone and told me that next year around the spring equinox that we would meet. That I would travel cross country to meet him. And that we would have thanksgiving together next year as well. Well not too long after that I had a dream that I believe was a prophetic one as I often have them, that he was with me at my family’s home and that we were preparing food. I feel that this was a precognitive dream and that it was just confirmation of what the psychic has told me. I don’t know how he’s feeling about me but I feel that it isn’t good. If anyone could try to pick up on anything concerning this matter I would be greatly obliged. Thank you ever so much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.