Trying to learn how to be an intuitive reader

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Trying to learn how to be an intuitive reader

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lilithtepes21
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

I don’t know much about it but I would like to.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Welcome to the community. I’m happy to see you excited about an adventure in being an Intuitive Reader. You have a great extroverted personally and I sense you are a confident person when you set your mind to something. As far as challenges, I do get a sense it might be tricky for you to stay focused on a goal and not get too scattered in life. Watch out for this. Also, I don’t get psychic sense that you have any formal intuitive training. I suggest looking into different training programs. There is training offered on this site (Life Mastery Program) and there are other systems elsewhere. Books are a good introduction, but I’ve seen very few books in this area that really impress me. Not if you are serious about it. It’s better to work with people directly, even if it’s online or over the phone. You will grow much easier and quicker this way. Just be careful as there are many fluffy, new agy, scammy, bloated, ridiculous approaches out there and when it comes down to it, many of them just won’t give you the results you want. The good news is that anyone can develop sharp intuitive ability if they are willing to be patient and take the necessary steps to make it happen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.