Truth

• This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello this is pallavi again!
      Please tell me whether the person in my heart whom i love alot really loved me truely,is his feelings true?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

I sense that he really does care for you. However, he feels that he can’t go against the wishes of his parents. Family customs are a very important factor. He feels that he can’t disappoint his parents.

Best wishes,

Anonymous
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Even i feel that. But people say if he loved u truely he would never let u go like this and some say true love happens like this and that it should be released.if u can see please tel me is he happy with that gisl? Or is he my true love? Whether i should wait for him or let him go.iam really not able to do this.

Anonymous
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

Please reply mam…thank you!

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 625
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 228.01

I sense that he has not even yet thought about if he is truly happy with this girl. He is more inclined to want to respect the wishes of his family. He might have been taught to believe that love will come after marriage? There are some questions that can’t be answered at this time because the future is not set in stone. I am truly sorry that you are hurting. Unless he should decide not to follow through with his family’s wishes for him, there is really nothing you can do other than accept his decision.

In case you aren’t aware, the questions in the forums are answered by volunteers. We view the posts as we have time. The members all have things that we must take care of on a daily basis and we can’t always answer immediately. I personally have answered all that i can on this topic for now. There are other members who read the posts and hopefully you will also hear from others who might have a different perspective.

Best wishes,

Anonymous
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

I got it mam. Thanks alot for answering me. I am sorry for my restlessness to ask you to reply. I have accepted his decisions as i love n respect his family also. I have decided to go by that now as i cnt do anything against his decision. I set him free being grateful i got his love and i wish he choose to be happy. You are correct he says his family likes that girl and he is happy seeing them happy , in sometime later he might be happy with her too. I dnt want anything else now it hurts me but nothing cn be done. I will have to move on ,and let god fall things into place with my heart and life. Thank you mam, any advice from you vl be worth it.

Anonymous
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  • Topic Author

And yes he used to say this to me that real love starts after marriage and this is what we wanted to expierience being with each other. But destiny holds something else for us. I wonder will i be able to have such feelings for anyone else?

Anonymous
                    • Light Participant
                    • ★★
                    • Topic Author

Mam your last post on nov 08 at 12:52am is not visible to me at the forum here,just got the notification. Kindly repost the reply. Thank you!

Anonymous
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★
                      • Topic Author

Will i be able to have those complete love feelings with someone else as i have for my love? I never wanted to have any1else in my life to share my life, only the one man that will be my love and my life partner.

loverbuy
                      Basic Member
                        • Topics: 1
                        • Replies: 29
                        • Light Participant
                        • ★★

Hello i really hope you will be able to make it with i know how it is to really fall hard for someone just keep fighting and show him a reason to go agaist his amily

Anonymous
                          • Light Participant
                          • ★★
                          • Topic Author

Hey thanks fr replying. .bt i hv tried everythng to encourage hm. .bt he s gna marry day aftr 2mrw to ths gal. .:-( he is so into obeying his family now and says i have lived my life with u nw i am living for parents wish..its been 6months we are not talking since he got engaged.he calls me up sometimes to know my well being.

Anonymous
                            • Light Participant
                            • ★★
                            • Topic Author

Hi everyone,

I am back to form again. I love this man(my soulmate). I believe he is the one for whom things fell into place. As mentioned in my earlier posts. I am happy and loving. I want to know when i vl get married to my soulmate? please guide me..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.