true love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by CandiceKen.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I met Josh Rice online about 4 months ago. I saw that he had left a comment on my friends Myspace and I thought he was really attractive so I added him, and I never add people I don’t know randomly. About two weeks later he sends me an e-mail asking me if he knows me and he gives me his cell phone number because he says he is rarely ever on the internet. We text each other for about 2 to 3 months before we actually hang out. Now we hang out 4 to 5 times a week. We just recently started to officially date the beginning of this week but my feelings for him were strong from the start. I got this really strong feeling that he could be the one. I just want to know whether or not he is the one.
      He was born March 16, 1988 and he lives in Englewood, Ohio
      My name is Hilary Durham and I was born March 20, 1989 and I live in Huber Heights, Ohio
      I wasn’t sure if added that information in would help anything, but I really want to know if he’s the one. I’m so scared of getting hurt again and I really have let my guard down this time with him which I don’t usually do.
      So any help would really be appreciated. Thank you. 🙂

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

Yellow bird, I get a good feeling about this. Be yourself and let Josh take the lead. When he needs to be alone, be cool. You two are very much alike but I feel out of the two of you you are the most restless. What could get between you is your impatience for the relationship to move faster. That type if impatience is irrational and unnecessary. Don’t allow yourself to be taken over by that feeling. As a matter of fact, the reason I said “be yourself” is because when you get restless you may feel the need to change to become what you think he wants. You are already there. Relax. Right now he’s very comfortable with you because you are respecting him and he feels accepted by you. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.