Torn Between Two Types

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Torn Between Two Types

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by maureen.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MarkK
    Lesson 10
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 34
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

Hi,

i am in dale’s intuitive training program, and trying to get a rough idea of how to visually manifest a partner. It seems that i am torn between two types of men….

On the one hand i’m very into running/cycling. I’d like to compete competitively in triathlons by the time i’m 40 (36 now), and am working on a program that will hopefully improve my performance enough to get at that level. So i’m attracted to guys that share those interests, but are far enough advanced that they can motivate / encourage / mentor. When i’m in love i have immense energy and go through incredible obstacles to impress someone, and quite frankly i like doing that. When there’s no one around that i feel attraction to, i still work hard, but the victory doesn’t seem so sweet. Guys with that build would seem trim but with good muscle tone, i guess… But it’s hard to visualize someone you haven’t met yet.

On the other hand, my artistic side (i’m a writer) is more drawn towards actors/dancers who have a dashing, romantic side they express through performance but also have that youthful energy and seem more babyfaced.

I’m not attracted to events/people that are solely about socializing / talking about feelings etc, with no individual goals outside “the relationship”. I find that i get bored of those scenarios rather quickly.

I’d like to focus on the type of guy i should be attracted, but it’s hard to get a really strong image. Do you get a pull towards any type of guy that would be a good fit?

maureen
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 6
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

You have to decide yourself what qualities will make you happy and get very specific about them writing them down will help. Part of the success of visualization is knowing what you want not what others tell you what will make you happy. It is okay to visualize the physical characteristics and a combination of both. You need to look within and get to know yourself and what your needs are to make your heart sing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.