Timeline?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gigi
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I have a difficult love situation. We’re together for four years. We have not Broken contact but over the past year John has said he is done. Will he return to me in a committed form? I worked with a psychic and timeline keeps getting pushed back. Then the psychic quit and I’m not sure if I was given accurate information. Please help.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m getting mixed messages regardless if he said he’s done. My psychic impression is that he doesn’t want to let you go, but he doesn’t want to step up to the plate to make it work. Also, I see some type of small business around him. I’m in no way blaming you, but I think how you are participating with him is having a major impact. I would work to get yourself to the point where you aren’t so wounded. He senses this and thinks he can get away with the way he is treating you. Do some work on yourself and then maybe make a decision down the road. When you become a stronger person, I’m sensing he will probably start treating your differently. Here is a great article Dale wrote about these things:

https://www.lifeleap.org/grow/bring-back-my-ex/

Let me know if I am making sense to you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.