the woman I love is with another guy

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions the woman I love is with another guy

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Helios9564.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Helios9564
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

I’m going to be very specific but there is a woman I love very much and I want to be with her and spend the rest of my life with her she knows how I feel but a guy who only wants to use her that she has a MASSIVE crush on “confessed” he “loves” her I put quotations because it’s more than clear he’s only using her to explain this is how them dating happened and how it went so far I tell her how I feel and we get rather intimate he claims he “loves” her and it stops she more or less abandons me the next day he’s making plans to move to where she lives to be with her not even dating yet and he lives in Belgium he then showers her with items in a game she wants but can’t afford winning her over they then start dating and in less than a week he proposed to her he ASKED her to MARRY him in under a WEEK he only wants to use her for a green card to become a U.S. citizen but even with all this heartache I still love her deeply and I want to spend my life with her sorry for the long explanation but before I asked my question it was necessary to tell why I’m seeking help my question is will she realize I love her and he doesn’t and will we be together as boyfriend and girlfriend and eventually husband and wife?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

What is your specific question?

Helios9564
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

will she and I end up together and live happily together?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.