The person I want to be with

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions The person I want to be with

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jor
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

I wanting to know if the person I want to be involved with if it will happen

Anonymous
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Hi Jor! I feel as if you might be trying a little too hard to make something happen versus letting things fall into place naturally. Are you a shy person? I want to say there is a part of you that fantasizes a lot about being with this person and it makes you happy but at the same time it also makes you a little bit sad because it feels so real, and yet its not tangible yet. Sometimes we are our own worst road blocks…we learn to take score and to notice everything and a by product of that is over thinking. I want to say you have a lot of over thinking going on and it is acting as a road block to the relationship you are hoping to have. I would try releasing any attachment to any outcome and love yourself to the point where it is ok if it happens , but also ok if it doesn’t. There is a saying that I love that says ” the better person you become, the better person you attract,” and while I think this relationship is definitely possible I encourage you to sit with how you feel about yourself and ask yourself…am I trying too hard to make things happen? try to feel if you are over thinking and if you are, that is ok…were all human and I am definitely guilty of that also. Just release it and treat yourself to the love that you are wanting to experience with this person. And by that I mean “date yourself”…treat yourself with love and kindess, respect…make yourself laugh often …and be ok with just being with you…you will be surprised to find that the right person will show up when you least expect it and they will be a perfect match to the person you have are or have become! the universe never gets it wrong my dear…and you will know…because you will just feel it. sometimes we are so stuck on this person being who we want, when there are those who are more a match to what your inner being knows will make you happy. I hope this helps or resonates you in any way. And because I know the old me would not have been satisfied with such an answer I want to share with you a gem of resource that has completely changed my life. If you are open to it , I think Abraham Hicks can help bring your heart at peace. you can look them up on you tube and type in virtually any topic…in your case I would type Abraham hicks how to attract love :)..Please let me know if any of this helps! wishing you all the best and the merriest of holidays!

XO, Jessie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.