The love of my life/ex-husband relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions The love of my life/ex-husband relationship

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by klabshire.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

klabshire
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

My significant other just left me after 18 years of on/off again relationship/marriage. I know he is going through a lot after his mom’s death in march and has been talking a lot to another woman but he says they are only good friends. Do you see us reconciling anytime in the future and getting remarried, if so what is it going to take for him to realize that he needs to be home with his family to be happy?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Right now he is immediate goal is to live alone and focus on building his relationship with various members of his family but to keep most people at a distance so he can have alone time. He has no immediate intentions of focusing on any love interests.

klabshire
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

But he is not living alone, nor is he building relationships with his family. He is living with this other woman whom he met online. He is alienating everyone in his family. He is in constant contact with this other woman.

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

So. Is he “talking a lot to another woman but he says they are only good friends.” (your words) or living with her? There is a big difference. More importantly, I didnt say he was living alone. I said his immediate goals was to live alone and focus on family – Something he feels he cant do when there is a stranger living with him. What people really want and what they are doing day to day in the present time are not always the same. As a matter of fact most people aren’t doing what they really want to do with their lives. I’m going to focus on other people whose priority is to get help, not on people who change their stories or throw in additional details (after I have so kindly given my time) in attempt to make me look wrong.

klabshire
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

I apologize, my intention was not to make you look wrong. I do not know for a fact that he is living with this other woman. All I know is that he told me he was going to stay with his sister for a few weeks and he is not staying with her. He is texting this other woman almost constantly, and his FB profile says he is “in a relationship” since September, although he was with me physically until New Years Eve when he moved out. When I confronted him about her, he said the are only good friends. Who are you considering a stranger, her or me? I do want and appreciate any help I can get. My year has not started off too well, having him leave, I totaled my only vehicle on Wednesday, and he refused to come down to help, when he knows we have always leaned on each other for the past 19 years.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.