Talkers Metaphysical Healing overview

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Talkers Metaphysical Healing overview

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Talker
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 12
      • Replies: 29
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 45.00

Maybe I’m stuck in a new rut of Metaphysical Healing.
      Do realize there are limitations one must adhere to, yet it begs the ‘question’ of ‘what actually needs to be done’ as opposed to doing a ‘general type healing’.
      When talking anything bible related, it will stir up caustic pro and cons dissuading one from entering any discussions. Yet there are words well written that say we humans are ‘spirit, soul and body’. Funny / sad thing I found, that ‘what’ one does to any one aspect of ‘spirit, soul and body’, does affect the other two aspects, in some way, shape or form.
      Like one song goes ‘know when to hold em, know when to fold em’, same applies to Metaphysical Healing. Enters that magnificent thing called ‘Free Will’.
      My understanding of it is ‘yes, we have ‘free will’, but only up to a certain point.
      Yes, humans say one thing but actually mean some thing else.
      Unless any healer, gets the ‘one thing’ and the ‘some thing else’, chances are there will be no true healing or any healing.
      You expected a precise methodology of Metaphysical Healing !
      There is none, as we are all unique. All healing must be approached from that perspective, At least is how I see it.

Skematic
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 8.00

The part about free will makes me wonder if iits possible with enough belief to heal someone that doesn’t want to be healed. For instance if a dug addict says they want to stop using, but in reality they really do not.

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

@Skematic – I’ve seen some situations where a good healer can create change no matter how hard the subject fights it, but I’ve seen other times when not matter what, healing didn’t work. Often, a healer can create change but then eventually, the person put it’s back into place. I think it depends on several factors like the ability of the healer (some are amateurs, some are incredible), the willingness of the subject, how rooted into place the sickness/condition is, etc. One thing is that when someone is using a condition for control (if I get headaches, I get more attention), if you take the headache away they are more likely to put it back – because it’s serving a purpose. But if you can show them how to get the same benefit another way, then you have a better chance of them dropping the headache (because it no longer is needed). Just some things to consider.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.