Talker On True Healing Modalities

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Talker On True Healing Modalities

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Talker.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Talker
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 12
      • Replies: 29
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 45.00

From my blog and for the full story:
      http://www.thetalker.org/archives/372/43-talker-on-true-healing-modalities/
      —————————–
      # 43 Talker On True Healing Modalities
      Talker says, Welcome back! Lets share the love by posting a comment Thank you for visiting.

Print Friendly
      The Healers Blog
      # 43 Talker On True Healing Modalities

Ah yes healing modalities in all its glory. Was a tough battle overcoming numerous belief factors that kept rattling and yanking on my belief chain. With various degrees of intensity applied and experienced in the studies of healing, I still have no honest answer to ‘what really works’. Appears that a strange and some what fascinating admixture of beliefs, emotions, and ones soul plan are the prime keys to achieving a healing, be you healer or the patient. These three keys apply, regardless of the healing modality, applied or used. Further stated here, is that no healer is doing the actual healing. The true healing source is known by many names, and I won’t enter into that naming process.

Only two energies are ever involved with or in a healing decision.
      The source of all life and the soul involved at the moment.

On the one hand there is indeed a ‘Gods’ plan and on the other hand there is the ’Souls’ plan.

Oh well, back to the drawing board of experiencing.
      ————————–
      Be Well

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.