Taking it slow, what could be next?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Taking it slow, what could be next?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by laura138.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

laura138
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 13
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My name is Laura (2/7/82) and i have posted in the past asking for relationship advice. I have been single since for a little over 4 months now. In the past i have had the tendancy of getting together with guys that are not the best thing for me…leading me to have dysfunctional relationships under my belt. I am being very cautious to not let my pattern continue by working on myself, including getting over some past painful experiences. There is a guy i have been spending time with on a little more than a friends level, his birthday is 09/11/77. I want to know if anyone can give me insight on whether this could be a healthy relationship sometime in the future? Thank You 😛

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

He falls in love easily and is very moody. Be careful. Dont give up on him but dont put your eggs in one basket either, meaning, dont avoid your friends and activities you love to be with him all the time because he may turn on you. He will not feel guilty about canceling pans or breaking promises (but will sometimes expect you to break plans with your friends for him). You want to keep yourself grounded and balanced so you aren’t lonely depressed and resentful…again. I don’t know if I see “forever” for you two. I’m giving that less than 50%. After 7 months you may start getting tired of the moods.

I say keep your options open. Meet a few other guys before you throw yourself into this one. this guy is nicer to his friends than his lovers which is part of the initial charm you may be experiencing.

laura138
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 13
          • Replies: 18
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

I wanted to reply about the guy I had asked about initially in this post. He and I are still friends and both single. The attraction between the two of us is still there, and I was wondering what insight anyone might have on whether the possibility of us getting together has changed since some time has pasted?
          Thank You,
          Laura

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Laura,
            I sense that the attaction you are feeling is for what has not yet been explored. If you should get together with him the aforementioned problems could still begin to surface. People don’t seem to change all that much.

It might be important to ask youself that if the potential relationship did not work out, would you be comfortable still being friends? Would it be possible to remain friends? Only you can decide if you feel that you can take that risk–

Best wishes,
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.