Stay or go

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by King84.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Righteousbestfriend
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My heart is in limbo. When you love someone deeply and they love you but not the same due to some issues (not cheating). I know this man is my soul mate my twinflame. But due to his issues with relationships he’s undecisive. Im ready to progress in life. He is to. I believe in him he does the same for me. So whats wrong why cant we be together. Shall i just move on. And when i say that my soul hurts and its like a voice that says patience. What do i do?

King84
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

My heart is in limbo. When you love someone deeply and they love you but not the same due to some issues (not cheating). I know this man is my soul mate my twinflame. But due to his issues with relationships he’s undecisive. Im ready to progress in life. He is to. I believe in him he does the same for me. So whats wrong why cant we be together. Shall i just move on. And when i say that my soul hurts and its like a voice that says patience. What do i do?

Do you feel as if this is something you can work through? Some people never find their soulmate. If you are will to be patient, I am sure you 2 will be fine. think of it this way: In most cases, it takes a while for a person to develop “issues”, so it will also take a while or longer to see corrective action. Hang in there. Hope I was able to help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.