Spiritual binding

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Spiritual binding

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Prttypatience.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Prttypatience
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

I have been in a relationship off n on with the man I love to the moon n back. However I did say off n on n in some confusion as of late between us with his hot n cold manner I was told that he was being spiritually binded by another woman though she really doesn’t want him nor love him. Can anyone tell me if this is true…its really hurtful n saddening to me as he treats me differently I don’t know what to believe. I just recently got wind of this. I don’t know if I should tell him. He’s had a horrible time this year enduring multiple car accidents n the energy in his car when I’m in it almost feels as if someone is sitting on my shoulders pushing me into the seat. It wasn’t always like this. Please help me to understand what’s going on n protect myself.

rose123
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 77
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 115.00

Something overwhelming him ,I can’t figure out what it is but more to do mental state.

Prttypatience
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 4
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

Thank you for your time n reply..i give him space n dont stress him as he just seems a bit preoccupied though i still will encourage him.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.