Spirits and dreams

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Spirits and dreams

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Tamison.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

McKalibre9
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi, I have two questions actually. The first is, other than my dad, what other spirits are in my house and have they been replaced with bad spirits? The other question is, what are my dreams trying to tell me? I almost don’t want to sleep because of them

Tamison
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 50
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 42.00

Hi Mckalibre9,
        From my own understanding and what I’ve read about dreams, it is our bodies/mind trying to integrate and/or bring our attention to some issues we may be having. Deciphering the symbols and meaning is another whole different story. Some people have learned to attune themselves to their mental senses so well that they can make sense of them. I’m not that advanced as of yet.
        Spirits in your house ? I’m not sure I follow what you mean by that. I’ve never encountered a spirit except for the living people kind. I have heard that drinking alcohol in the form of beer/liquors is considered consuming spirits. But I don’t think they are bad, to me drinking to much does lead to hangovers, however. So I’d limit my consumption if that was happening.
        If I have any trouble sleeping I just incorporate more physical fitness exercises such as yoga or weight lifting into my day and limit my caffeine/sugary/carbohydrate intake. That usually works within a day or so. Or perhaps if yours is long standing or a great concern to you, you should check with your Dr. or medical professional provider.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.