Soulmates

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Themslydia.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Themslydia
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I am seeing a guy and i thought he truely was my soulmate. We moved into together and it was great until he moved in his friend then things started to change. Now i feel like i am comoletely lost. We kicked his friend out but the boyfriend also stopped coming home. Now he wants to “date” but supposedly only date me. He said we moved to fast the first time around. He says he’ll come over then he says his truck broke down ir he has to work. When i think im getting over him he starts coming back around. He keeps leaving stuff here so there is always a reason to come back over. Sometimes he is just here for 5-10 min but he never takes his stuff. I’m sure it sounds stupid to most of you but i know what he is capable of being. I know he had problems and neither of his parents wanted him so other family members raised him. He doesnt talk about it much so i am not 100% clear if it was blood family that raised him or just people who were close to the family. I know his son’s mother hurt him really bad like cheated on him a lot. Im not sure if he knows how to accept real love. I do know most if his exs just wanted him because he worked and they wanted his money. But i dont his money i ONLY want some of his time and his love. Can someone help me figure this out? I’ve been told i have gifts but i dont know how to develop them.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

What is your question?

Themslydia
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I guess my question is – Did he ever really care about me or was it a game to him?

2nd if i do have gifts thats ive been told i have (empath, intuition, & healer) how do I develop them?

Themslydia
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

3rd question: Did he just not know how to react to someone who cared and worried about him as a person instead of his money? He has had a hard past and I too have had a hard past.

4th. Do i just need to close the door to him? Force myself to move on. Block his calls and texts amd his Facebook?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.