Sorry to Ask Again, About a Man I Guess.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Sorry to Ask Again, About a Man I Guess.

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by maureen.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello,
      i am judy, now 53. Been lonely for some time. Where i live there is a younger man. He is 38. I live in a small apartment complex. And he is in the same building. I am shy and have not been lucky in love. He and i get along very well, we have similar tastes and laugh a lot. He often knocks on my door to chat. Nothing more has passed between us, but we have seen movies and have had some dinners together. Nothing intimate though. I do not want to get hurt i guess as i so often have. Does anyone read into this? . Yes, the age difference is big. Sure would like to know. Thanks!

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I get an emotional immaturity about him, like he doesn’t know if he wants you or not. Also, in a relationship, i question if he would be over controlling. Very indecisive. If you are going to put your energy into a relationship, i would consider someone who knows what they want and is willing to work hard to maintain it.

I keep getting a sense about you going to volunteer group and meeting new people there (maybe a new romantic partner). Is this something you would consider?

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Thanks fiona, much appreciated. I sorta get that from him as i understand a bit of his past. As to the volunteer thing yes it would and could happen as i volunteer a lot at times and there is something coming up however it is at a woman’s y and perhaps there might be someone there although might be hard as it is a lot of women.

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

So you have the volunteering spirit! I knew i wasn’t imaging that. The women’s y is great, but i would suggest maybe putting your energy into somewhere where you can make a difference, but also maybe work on meeting some of the males of the human species.

I’m not suggesting you go looking for you next soulmate, but maybe put yourself in places where you can make a difference and at the same time, connect with people of the opposite sex. Work first on building some friendships, and then you might be surprised at where one of the those friendships goes. Keep me updated.

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

Thanks fiona, yes, i been volunteering a long time. Stopped a bit after 13 years of volunteering at a daycare, taking care of 2 year olds, 4 days a week 20 hours a week. I am back but the woman’s y is only a short term maybe, there might be something else out there 🙂 will update! Take care!

Andersan
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 0
                • Replies: 4
                • New Participant

I do not want to get hurt i guess as i so often have. Does anyone read into this? . Yes, the age difference is big. Sure would like to know. Thanks!

maureen
                Participant
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 2
                  • Replies: 6
                  • New Participant
                  Credits: 3.00

I get the feeling that if you got to know him better there would be some things you would not like about him. There are some hidden factors that you do not know about. I feel that if you can be temperate in your need no to be lonely that love is coming in to your life.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.