So lost

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Lilmollywood.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lilmollywood
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

Feel like this guy William is my twin flame and we have this telepathic connection. But at the same time feel like he’s scared and stays running. I know there is something there I feel it in my heart, but it has me second guessing if I’m just wasting my time and maybe he isn’t the one? Help!

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Greetings! Thank you for the privilege of this psychic reading. Your question is really: Is William my true love?
        As I connect with your energy, I feel a light blue color surround you. You are gentle and flowing. Your USER picture does not replicate your energy. I see a vision of a flame that twirls. I have researched Twin Flames, and it seems quite complicated. I usually just ask my spirit guide or the client’s if the couple are twin flames.
        Are Lilmollywood and William twin flames. I am told that you are not twin flames, yet there is a deep connection. Usually this means a past life connection.
        In my experience, even if you were twin flames, soul mates, or a past life connection, the important thing is whether you both have evolved enough to overcome past life issues. Usually, the Karmic connection is strong, yet, it does not always create a mutual loving, respectful relationship.
        Have Lilmollywood and William evolved enough to overcome past life issues? I am hearing that you have. There seems to be a mutual love that wants to go forward. The probability that this relationship will move forward is very high/strong. I hear that William needs time. He hasn’t yet felt the deep connection between you as you have. His energy is not as open or evoled as yours. He doesn’t feel these things as you do. I am hearing that there will be a shift in the next five months.
        Is there more information that Lilmollywood needs to know for their highest and best good? Attend to your needs dear Lilmollywood. Look to yourself…your physical, mental, and spiritual needs. Fix yourself first. You are priority. You do a lot for others, and neglect yourself. Going forward this will create health issues. Without a change, you will feel depressed and hopeless.
        Get out and enjoy life. Let life be joyful again. Let William see your inner beauty.

In love, Melinda

Lilmollywood
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Omg Melinda thank you for the insight! Just wat I needed to hear I really appreciate u and your energy ty for the love! You are right I do give out a lot and put others before myself so that is something I’m trying to work on! Thank you again!

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

Yup, your new USER picture is definitely the energy I felt. Good luck with William. Be gentle on yourself. You are such a darling!!

Many, many blessings!! Melinda

Lilmollywood
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Ty ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.