Sixth Sense (not the movie), but true real life events

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic Development Forums Sixth Sense (not the movie), but true real life events

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by jvonbrevern.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kitana57
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 53
      • Rising Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi there,
      I guess I will start this topic off with a brief overview and thus followed by a few questions.
      For quite sometime I have been able to make contact with the deceased. I don’t know why or how this came about, but it became more self evident when a friend of mine was killed. It had not been long after his funeral that he arrived to visit me by standing at the foot of my bed (of course I hate to admit that I reacted badly) and just like a puff of smoke he disappeared. I would love to say that was the end to my encounters with the strange and paranormal, but it would appear that as loved ones would pass on they would sometimes stop by and pay me a visit. I can’t see them in the physical form anymore because I believe they know it frightens me to much, but whenever I feel sad or I am not feeling well and there they are. I can feel the cold spots,the lights would start to flicker, or even once in awhile the door bell would ring for no apparent reason. I also would smell certain smells associated with the person sometimes like my grandma there would be the faint smell of roses, or for my dad the sweet smell of his cigar. Another less evasive option the spirits have taken in order to contact me is through dreams. I figure this is a really cool story to share since it is all true. One day I had a really particularly horrid day you know the ones where everything seems to not go right and thus I was throughly bummed. As I sat in my dorm room alone and begin to be depressed and started to sob when all of a sudden something really odd happened. This little toy dog my mom had given me that was supposed to sing me a little tune, but never really worked at all until that day out of the blue begin to work. Once again I was quite taken aback because the dog never song one note when I try to press the button before, but that day he worked. Well what happened next was a mix of sheer surprise and amusement as the song that this little toy produced could have only been a message from the great beyond. This inspiring and simple little song/message was in fact “Don’t Worry be Happy”, as tears became fits of laughter and merriment as I could simply not help myself. He only worked a few times since that day and has since remained ever silent although I still keep him around as a constant reminder not to worry and just be happy. As I draw this topic to a close I have a few questions I would like to pose if I may? The first is when I have seen the deceased in my dreams they always appear younger if they were older when they died and the young a bit older why is this? The second question that I am curious to know is why is it hard sometimes to hear what they are trying to say( sometimes it sounds like a radio that has been left one really low or static/mixed garbled like being on a walkie talkie?) Last ,but certainly not least why do they try to contact me? For example my uncle passed away a few months ago and although we were not that close every time I go to visit his grave site I come home and dream about him, in the dream I see specific things and I believe he wants me to do something, but have yet to figure it out (the dream is centered around a large group of family like a family reunion). I really would like to know what is it that he wants from me? Please believe me I know this sounds a bit off and in my younger days I used to be quite the skeptic, well up until to many things of this nature kept happening in rapid succession and thus I could no longer ignore it nor pretend I didn’t experience it. If you found this topic remotely interesting please feel free to share your insight or even similar experiences.

rose
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 10
        • New Participant
        • โ˜…
        Credits: 0.00

hi your experience sounds facinating. in fact there is something i read in steve pavline website about contact with the dead . you could make a contact with them and specify time when you would like to meet them …not at your bedside. that could be a horried experience ๐Ÿ˜ก . try it and see . best of luck

RaquelM
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More ยป
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 8
          • New Participant
          • โ˜…
          Credits: 5.00

I have not had any experiences with this but I have read some things on the subject just out of curiosity. Robert Bruce has a lot of experience with the Astral Realm which is where the deceased stay temporarily or unfortunately some stay trapped there. I think you would find his books and knowledge very interesting. check out his site

Astraldynamics.com

anonymous
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 123
            • Replies: 123
            • Super Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

@Rose wrote:

As I draw this topic to a close I have a few questions I would like to pose if I may? The first is when I have seen the deceased in my dreams they always appear younger if they were older when they died and the young a bit older why is this?

When people die and understand they’re dead, they begin to realise they can take whatever form they like. People who were missing limbs or were disfigured, deaf or blind are whole again because once free of the earth, certain rules no longer apply. You’ve probably experienced types of morphing yourself in your dream body.

It appears many people carry a self image that is how they appear in the dream planes. I’ve even had the experience of meeting someone in a dream before I met her in real life and she too appeared younger. She was even good enough to show me a photo of herself as a younger person so I could be certain that the person I’d dreamt was her.

@Rose wrote:

The second question that I am curious to know is why is it hard sometimes to hear what they are trying to say( sometimes it sounds like a radio that has been left one really low or static/mixed garbled like being on a walkie talkie?)

This has to do with the development of the energy body where your consciousness is residing. If you read some of Kurt Leland’s materials (his website is a good starting place) you’ll see he discusses our multi-dimensionality. We have several vehicles of consciousness, which he identifies using Theosophical terminology. We master these bodies gradually, developing our abilities within them. So let’s say you’re in your astral body, then you’d need to have developed the communication skills linked with the throat chakra in order to hear clearly.

1st chakra, sense of being in a new state of consciousness or body, nothing else, no sense of place
            2nd chakra, sense of being in a space, but no ability to perceive it or move around in it
            3rd chakra, ability to move within a space, but not necessarily to perceive it
            4th chakra, ability to sense the presence of other nonphysical beings and distinguish between them by function
            5th chakra, ability to communicate with other nonphysical beings
            6th chakra, coordinates inner sense impressions to create the experience of being in a virtual nonphysical environment, including startlingly clear visuals (though these may be representations of non-space non-time oriented environments in imagery derived from the physical reality)
            7th chakra, allows you to transcend the perceptual biases of the body you’re in so you can transfer your focus of consciousness to the next higher energy body
            (Kurt Leland)

@Rose wrote:

Last ,but certainly not least why do they try to contact me?

This is because too few people have well-developed mediunship skills. It’s possible the witch trials of the Inquisitions reduced the gene pool but also likely there are many people with latent abilities who do not know how to develop them.

For example my uncle passed away a few months ago and although we were not that close every time I go to visit his grave site I come home and dream about him, in the dream I see specific things and I believe he wants me to do something, but have yet to figure it out (the dream is centered around a large group of family like a family reunion). I really would like to know what is it that he wants from me?

Well, give it time. In the meanwhile, consider learning how to become lucid in your dreams.

I hope this helps. ๐Ÿ˜€

jvonbrevern
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 0
              • Replies: 2
              • New Participant
              • โ˜…

I have this saying… That i haven’t used for a while… It goes – “people can often ask one another, or someone they think may have some psychic talent have you ever had a psychic experience? And often answered that in saying that my whole life… Every minute of every day is one long psychic experience.” this levels the field for a lot of people, to understand some of their own potential and true worth…
              – because sure everyone is psychic… We operate psychically all the time… Because psychic means of the mind or of the psyche… Which is totally involved in everything we say think and do.
              So i hope that my words have helped at least one person in some way…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.