Situation With My Best Friend/soul Mate

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Situation With My Best Friend/soul Mate

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Janette
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello

i would like to know insights of my relationship with my best friend who is also my soulmate… He knows my feelings but he is afraid of relationship because of his ex.
      I would like to know how to help him overcome with it and when that would happen.
      Waiting is hard also as we live different side of planets too (he is in canada and i am in finland). And i also wonder if i would be pregnant in next month…i know that these are lots of to ask and all of them are connected to one person…so i am worried.

With all respect
      janette

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

It is important not to make him feel pressured. Just be there for him — and it would be best to not consider starting a family at this point. There is a chance he could feel trapped if that were to happen. Since the future is not set in stone, it really isn’t possible to predict when something might actually happen. Perhaps the long distance aspect of the relationship will work better right now.

Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.