Single new mother

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone Single new mother

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by hope2689.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ilovekrue9
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

Hello. I’m new here and jusy reaching out to anyone. I just left a abusive spouse and I am broken n I need of support here please

NicoleB
      Lesson 7
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 20
        • Replies: 54
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★

Hi welcome to lifeleap! I’m so sorry to hear you went through that. If you ever want to talk or need support I’m here!

Chcook
        Basic Member
          • Japan
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 12
          • New Participant
          Credits: 23.00

Hi!

I’m Charles. I’m sorry to hear about your situation too, and am sending good vibrations for you. I’m new here too, but I think this site has a lot of interesting self-help and resources for spiritual growth. I hope you can find comfort in them.

I’m actually a religious studies scholar by trade. So if you are interested in free eastern religion resources or European esoterica I can help you find something, too.

I hope your new journey will be better.

Ilovekrue9
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 5
            • Replies: 4
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Thanks you both so much for ur messages. I just feel so beat down amd broken. I don’t even know where to begin or what to do. I feel somewhat safe but yet have nothing due to having left in the middle of the night running from that house with my son in my arms. I let that bad man break me and I endured the abuse for two yrs. My son krue who is one yra old now . Red head blue eyes is the only reason I keep going every day. I could use some healing or some insight on something for m my future. I mean we have nothing. No car place to live or hardly clothes or food at the moment.i have my phone and a back pack with diapers n some clothes for Krue. I am trying not to give up. Any positive energy or healing please anybody send my way. I feel so weak and I am trying not to give uo the fight for my life and my son’s. Thanks

hope2689
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 3
              • Replies: 20
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 32.00

Hi sweetheart sounds all too familiar. It will get better trust me and you will be stronger.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.