single for life?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions single for life?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by capricorn151949.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

capricorn
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

hello,

i’ve been single for a long time and i’m really sick of it. It’s hard for me to feel that connection that i’m looking for with the people that i meet. Can you possibly tell me when will there be love in my future? Or at least what can i do to increase my chances of attracting someone i’m compatible with without delay?
      thank you.

capricorn151949
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant

Wonder if it is a Capricorn issue??

I haven’t been a relationship myself for much too long. My intuitive family believe i was emotionally unavailable, but now i feel like i am ready to meet someone special.

i read dale’s blog on THE SECRET TO GETTING WHAT YOU WANT and it has really helped me. i have started spending time each day with focusing on the feelings i had when i was so much in love with my former husband and putting out intention and visualizations about meeting someone and having those feeling for him.

i also bring up emotions of acceptance, and attraction and just sit in those emotions for a while. I try to bring up these emotions when i am out in public.

i havent met anyone special yet but i feel more hopeful than i have in a long time. i know i have the tools and know the direction i need to take to make something happen. i feel like i am taking steps myself instead of sitting back and waiting for MR RIGHT to show up.

i am looking in to joining the sierra club, making more trips to fishing depts in stores, going to more local events, and continue with my meditation classes.

i hoped this has helped you. knowing what steps to take is so empowering to me.

good luck and KNOW (also a good emotion to soak up) you will attract someone to you when the time is right.

capricorn
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you for your post!

i agree with you wholeheartedly, i cannot just throw my hands in the air and just give up. Life’s too precious. Everyone deserves to love and be loved.

I have been trying to raise my vibrations for a while now, i feel better and certainly good people have been popping into my life. No Mr. Right yet, but good friends? Yes.

But i admit… i need to get out more and join a dance class or something. It’s not like he’s going to fall from the sky and land in my backyard. But wouldn’t that be great? lol.

Good luck on your path of finding your special someone. I wish you all the best!

capricorn151949
          Basic Member
            • Replies: 2
            • New Participant

Great to hear from you !

I wanted to share a funny, profound story with you.

I was out riding around with my son one day running errands. I was going to Starbucks and wait for him. I started thinking how nice it would be to meet someone that I could trust, because if you meet someone and don’t know anything about them, it can be scary. That is one of the things that I believe holds me back from the dating scene.

At that moment, a car pulled up to my passenger side and started pointing to the back of my car. Traffic got slower, he said he was from my small hometown 500 miles away (I had car dealership plates where I bought my car.) We kept talking at each red light and found out we had never met but we had family, friends that knew each other. He was actually distantly related to my deceased husband.

He handed me his card and I called him a few days later and we talked a long time
            The only catch was that he was married. I do not go out with married men and he shared that he and his wife are very much in love.

He was good friends with some very nice people I know. So, I did find someone I could trust, he just wasn’t available

So, please be specific when you put out intentions about a new relationship or anything else.

I don’t know if this helps you at all, but I thought it was such a reminder to be careful of what you ask for.
            Don’t ask for a car when you are crossing the street !!!

Take care.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.