Should I keep holding on or let go?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Should I keep holding on or let go?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rebelbtch
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

I’ve been seeing this guy for the last couple months… He says he loves me but I only hear from him when he wants sex from me… Does he really love me like he says he does?

cee
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 1.00

I say let him go unless that’s all you want in a relationship

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

cee is right. As I focus in on this guy, he loves games and he has multiple people he is having sex with and jerking around. If you let go, he may make a couple attempts because he has a large ego and this is all part f the game he likes to play. Ignore him. Don’t waste you time and dont sacrifice your dignity with explanations about your feelings. He doesn’t care. When he goes away and doesn’t contact you, you will know. As for your involvement in this. Do some soul searching and find out why this kind of thing attracts you and fools you. As I focus more on you, I see you are smart enough to know better. That, if one of your friends had a similar situation you would be able to see right through it. There has been some kind of disconnect in your younger life that doesn’t allow your consciousness to take notice when things aren’t fair for you. Your self esteem is suffering as a result.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.