Should I go for it

Main LifeLeap Cafรฉ Free Psychic Questions Should I go for it

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Lily_D
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello there Miss. Kathy
      So my sister is going to be singing and putting on a show this weekend..
      I have alot of good ideas about how the show should go, but I’m not sure if we will have enough time. I will put all my effort into it..as long as I know that it will pay off and that the concert will do well. She also asked me if i wanted to sing backrounds- I’m excited about that and I have alot of great ideas on that also. But honestly, Im not sure if im ready to sing infront of the crowd..I’m worried about my voice projection ..I don’t want the audience to see me struggling when i get nervous..
      but then again, I might not be as nervous when i finally get there.
      sooo, do you think it might be a good idea? would you say I would be fine singing back up for my sister after practice..
      please look deep into this one, i mean, atleast i’m not talking about a boy ๐Ÿ™„
      I appreciate you by the way ๐Ÿ˜‰

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

Yes, you should go for it! As a background singer you will support the main vocalist. I sense that you already have had experience with this. If the crowd makes you nervous, just look toward the people but just slightly above the crowd. It will appear that you are looking at their faces, but in reality you won’t be. That should give you more of a feeling of being able to perform without concern about what anyone else is doing or thinking.

Please keep in touch to let us know how this goes!

Take care!
        ๐Ÿ™‚

Lily_D
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • โ˜…โ˜…
          • Topic Author

Okay, It’s 4:00 in the morning and I just got done making pretty posters for my sister.. Time went by fast. I’m thinking about how today will turn out. i’m not sure it will be set out as I planned-with all the colorful lights & a Dark starry stage. But that’s okay. I’m thinkinng about just being the girl behind the scenes,although I want to join her on stage. I’m just worried that my voice will squeak. I’m at that age where my voice is in its akward mode. But who knows, I might decide to sing with her. I’ll be3 better prepaired when my sister and eveyone wakes up. The show is at 7:00p.m and I’ll let you know how it goes.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More ยป
            • Super Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

The very best of luck to you! Please don’t worry– you should be fine. Have you noticed that some of the very best entertainers don’t do as well in live performances as they do in recording studios? It is because in a recording studio they have the benefit of echo chambers and state of the art equipment. Even if there is a bit of a “squeak” in a live performance it is still ok!

You have really put a lot of time and effort into making this performance a success. You deserve to be out there on stage with your sister! Just go out there feeling a lot of positive energy! We will be looking forward to hearing how everything goes!

Take care!
            ๐Ÿ™‚

Lily_D
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • โ˜…โ˜…
              • Topic Author

๐Ÿ˜€ Oh my goodness today was a blessing..
              Out of all my experiences, I feel like I expressed myself the most today.
              I was alittle anxious, but when we got on stage I felt better. It was a beautiful performance! and alot of good experience. I learned how to express myself more. You were right -the hard work paid off
              Summertimes coming..i’m lookin foward to doing this more and I jus feel like skys the limit. thanx 4 ur support

anonymous
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 123
                • Replies: 123
                • Super Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

hey Lily D, glad everything worked out well and I am no psychic :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and anyway, glad it worked out well ๐Ÿ™‚

Lily_D
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • โ˜…โ˜…
                  • Topic Author

Aw, thank youuu!-Lostinlove-
                  thanks for the coment. ๐Ÿ™‚ good lookin

KathyN
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More ยป
                    • Super Participant
                    • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

So glad that everything worked out so well! This might just be the beginning of more good things to come!

Take care!
                    ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.