Seperated by cicumstances

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Seperated by cicumstances

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

linktomyworld
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi.
      I am new here and a bit unsure but I’m excited to have found this community.
      I have been in contact with a person I have deep feeling for, for about a year and a half. We lived together for a short time and unfortunantly due to circumstances we were seperated to seperate countries. Our contact at times has been intense and as intimate as it can be over the internet. Several months ago he stopped our contact and I have not really heard from him since. I don’t understand it and I always believed we would eventually be together again some how. I would be so greatful if anyone could tell me if he still cares about me or has any insight into why this has happened.
      Kind regards.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Have you had any type of contact with this man since he stopped communicating via the internet? Did you notice any change in his behavior before this happened? Sadly, it seems that he has another commitment. What would help you the most would be to have closure to this relationship.

If he should contact you again, it would be best for you not to resume the correspondence. I sense that you could be hurt over and over again. You deserve to be with someone who will make the relationship a priority. There are other opportunities for you to truly be happy. Please look for those opportunities!

Take care!
        🙂

linktomyworld
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Hi Kathy,
          Thank you so much for answering my problem.
          Unfortunantly as we are in different countries I have had no contact other than via the internet and as I explained that has stopped over night.
          Your right in saying all I need is closure, I’m a little suprised that someone can be so much a part of your life and then just stop, no explanation given.
          I am extremely suprised that he would chose to be so cruel.
          I do think that eventually he will contact me again and I am sure I wont be able to ignore him as he has done me but I am very aware that he is unable to show me true care and concideration. Do you think that he holds any guilt for what he has done or feels at all bad about how he has treated me.
          I think that is what I struggle with the most, I just don’t know how someone can feel ok about treating a person so poorly.
          Thankyou again for your help and I would like to say the way you word your replies are very kind and honest.
          Take care.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

From what I can sense, he had another commitment all along. He thought he could get by living the “best of both worlds”. When he was on the verge of being discovered, he had to halt all communication immediately. This does not mean that he didn’t have feelings for you. Quite possibly he feels very guilty, but it is easier for him just to avoid contact with you than it is to confess any wrong doing. I sense that his previous commitment involves a wife and possibly children.

He most likely has not been honest with you from the start. Your best course of action would be to not let him back in your life. You have a lot of love to give, and there are guys out there who would appreciate this kind of devotion.

Take care,
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.