Secrets To Communication Mastery – Free Download

Main LifeLeap Café Personal Growth Help Secrets To Communication Mastery – Free Download

• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated by AbbyM.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dale
    Keymaster
    Teacher
      • United States
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 823.00

Your ability to communicate is one of the strongest factors that will decide what type of life you will experience. This not only includes your ability to communicate with others, but also how you communicate with yourself.

Whether it’s on a first date, in a job interview, in a relationship argument, in a struggle with a teenager – your ability to communicate will often be the one factor that determines success or failure.

This guide will help you improve your ability to communicate. Even if you have previous training in this area, you will learn something new in this guide. It’s packed full of practical methods that you can start using in your life today.

The information here originates from my own experience as a consultant and teacher. But even better, this knowledge is inspired from many of the great masters of communication that my staff and I have studied under and researched. I personally, have spent thousands and thousands of dollars over the years to acquire this information.

You would have to literally sort through hundreds of books, weeding through the filler and redundancy, to acquire the information in this guide. In fact, much of this knowledge is not available in your local bookstore or even through a university course. Much of what is contained here can only be found in seminars and expert interviews with the world’s top master communicators.

Download your free copy today (PDF E-Book Download) and save yourself the trouble we had to go through to acquire this information. Use it in your life to help yourself and help others.

Simply click the download link below and follow the directions. Enjoy the guide and make sure to come back and make a comment here once you read through it.

How to Read PDF eBooks on the Screen of a Smartphone.

This methods works on Android phones and it may also work on iPhones.

1. Make sure you have Adobe Reader installed on your smartphone. On an Anroid, you can download it from Google play and for iPhone from iTunes.

2. Open the PDF file on your smartphone and if you are prompted to choose what software to use, select Adobe Reader.

3. When the eBook opens, simply tap anywhere on the screen. When the menus appear, Tap on “text Reflow” and this will allow you to view the PDF with larger font.

4. Turn pages by dragging your finger on the screen from left to right or from right to left.

- Dale Sellers

pbutterstrings
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 8
          • New Participant
          Credits: 0.00

Hi Dale,
          I’m having viewing this . Adobe Acrobat says there is a problem with the font in the file.

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

The download was fine for me. Thank you very much for sharing this.

patzi1
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 2
              • Replies: 45
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 5.00

Exellent. Thannk you

Anonymous
                • Topics: 1
                • Replies: 1
                • New Participant

Thanks, This is just awesome stuff. i will relate back once I finished reading it.

luvTim
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 3
                  • Replies: 6
                  • New Participant
                  Credits: 15.00

Thank you. Another tool that I will be able to use. I really need this. Thanks!

Anonymous
                    • Topics: 0
                    • Replies: 2
                    • New Participant

Thanks for the book I successfully download it .I will get back when am through reading the book

NicoleB
                    Lesson 7
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Topics: 20
                      • Replies: 54
                      • Rising Participant
                      • ★★★

Thank you!!!

GraceM
                      Lesson 20
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                      I've Donated »
                        • New Zealand
                        • Topics: 0
                        • Replies: 8
                        • New Participant
                        Credits: 11.00

That was awesome. I hadn’t even finished reading the download and got to using one of the strategies with someone I was working with and SUCCESS. He was with me all the way from time I connected, identified, saw his issue and then we both worked out the plan moving forward. I will know in a month’s time if we really did get some results today. Thank you Dale!

State of Grace

AbbyM
                        Lesson 12
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More »
                          • United States
                          • Topics: 1
                          • Replies: 9
                          • New Participant

Thank you for this resource. It really helped to take a step back at and rephrase some things so they are better received. Also, to recognize the underlying issues in someone’s objection. Thank you for helping us refine our perception.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.