Secret Twin?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Secret Twin?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Jrose35.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jrose35
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Canada
      • Topics: 7
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

Not long after I befriended my kindergarten sweetheart Josh R born Sept.9,1982 grande prairie,ab my mom
      Wendy Shyiak born March 3rd,1960 received a phone call Wendy what are you doing back in GP I thought u were in Hawaii,she replied i grew up here all my friends and family are here I got homesick,this unknown man said I respect that but we went to these extreme lengths with Jess and Josh for a reason and now she’s in Joshs classes at crystal park not good Wendy not good,she went into her bedroom I went back to my tv show and she came back out with Red crying eyes and finished making us supper,A few yrs later in a different residence Joshs name came up again in one of her phone conversations but again i never thought anything of this until I got some psychic readings done and they told me he’s my second hubby and she freaked out telling me my eggs are in the wrong basket and my dad said if it is him psychics and Facebook aren’t the way to go about it and my mom said it’s not him my dad said not right now but who knows what the future brings and my mom said you guys it’s not him
      but she won’t elaborate please look into this for me,is he my brother some how and what about his sister dani,does he know and will he ever know.Why won’t my mom talk bout it,Is it why he’s so protective of me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.