Requesting a reading for my paralysis in life!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Requesting a reading for my paralysis in life!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by goldagreier.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kalidaema
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Hello members-
      I’m requesting a reading.
      I seem to be paralyzed in my life, in regards to taking action on my goals and dreams.
      I keep asking myself why don’t I take action? I know I want to do my goals, and I know it would actually help people if I was successful with my businesses and inventions. But I seem to be physically unable. I am always tired and I know I have some minor hormonal issues but it doesn’t seem to be a big enough reason to not take action every day. My finances are at zero and I’m still stuck. I feel I’ve somehow been cursed but not sure.
      Why do I do this to myself and what do I need to do to change this affliction?
      Thank you in advance.

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

Stop thinking. Just do it. Get up. Take a walk every day. Eat better, healthier food. Do what you have to do to get your inventions noticed. To get a job to make money as if your life depended on it–because it does; your life does depend on it. Do you want to identify your issues? Every morning before you start your day, journal all your thoughts. Don’t worry about sounding eloquent or even organized, All your thoughts and subconscious revelations will come out and identify what is holding you back and what you need to do.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.