Remote Healing

• This topic has 18 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

MelindaR
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 163
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      Credits: 337.01

Namaste Fiona:

Please send healing to my left side of my face, and jaw area.

Many blessings and thank you,

Melinda

Ms_Cosmo
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 30
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 61.99

Good evening,
        I am contacting you to request your Gracious offer to assist in remote physical healing.
        I’ve suffered for years w/intense,debilitating headaches,as well as a couple of other chronic physical disorders.I have&will continue to fight,until I’m healthy.I’ve attempted to get to the source,causing the issues,but haven’t had success in doing so.I receive occassional,temporary relief.
        I’m working in various aspects of my life to heal the issues. When I’m struggling physically,it negatively affects All Aspect of my Life!
        I want to get this Healed, to proceed for an Overall Happy,Healthy Life. I believe this will help my future physically,emotionally&mentally.I need this for the happiness&success moving forward,especially in my relationship.
        Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, information or recommendations in regards to my health,relationship or anything else&I’ll be happy to answer.

I’ve had a remote healing completed by another member, @MelindaR in regards to my relationship who Thankfully,completed it. I’m in no way Undermining the Amazing, Gracious Completion of the request she did&wanted to request healing in a different area of my life without overwhelming any one in the community.

I Greatly Appreciate Your Offer & Assistance!
        Thank you very much in advance!
        Have a great evening!

Ms_Cosmo
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 30
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 61.99

Good evening,
          I am contacting you to request your Gracious assistance with remote physical healing.
          I’ve suffered years w/intense,debilitating headaches,as well as a couple of other chronic physical disorders.I have&will continue to fight,until I’m healthy.I’ve attempted to get to the source,causing the issues,but haven’t had success in doing so.I receive occassional,temporary relief.I’m working with more natural remedies to treat&heal the cause.
          When I’m struggling physically,it affects Every Aspect of my life daily,including emotionally&mentally,impacting every activity&Every relationship.My family understands somewhat@times.I want to be healthy for myself,family, friends&loved1’s,especially my boyfriend,to be everything he needs,for us to proceed with our relationship.I’m concerned about my health issues impacting our relationship,because I really want us to have a future together. I hope to marry&possibly have children with him.
          Please feel free to contact me with any insight on,recommendations,etc.,you may have,regarding my remote healing request,relationship,future,etc.
          Thank you so much in advance for your Gracious Assistance! I GREATLY Appreciate It! ?

Anonymous
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 4
            • New Participant
            Credits: 0.00

Is it reiki, if so do you know how I can get initiated

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.